社会生态系统理论视角下的社区矫正与和谐社区建设

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-11 12:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
作者:付立华
( B) @) q  R3 z单位:山东大学哲学与社会发展学院,山东 济南250100 9 U& m$ G) A: e5 Q9 K  U4 n
6 W9 l3 d# I8 }: k+ i: y. E$ ?  H
关键词:社会生态系统理论 社会环境 和谐社区 社区矫正 社会工作
$ H. C+ I, m4 ]2 y& X% o8 E1 W4 Z3 Q0 K) X中图法分类号:C916
9 t! G; e, s  q- R2 L1 R出版年·卷·期(页码):2009··第四期(125-128)
( ^8 t. @( |. s9 t3 W3 w" P4 C5 w$ i- a. n( u6 v/ m- o
摘要:
8 A7 Z4 R; A6 Z6 G0 L8 Z% M1 S作为社会工作的重要基础理论之一,社会生态系统理论将系统理论的抽象与力求解决实际问题的社会工作之注重实务性联系起来。社区矫正是社会生态系统理论框架下的一种新的社会工作实践模式,强调从人与环境的互动出发去解决实际问题。社会生态系统理论分析问题的出发点不是有问题的个人本身,而是聚焦于个人与其生活环境之间的相互影响和相互联系,社会生态系统理论为我们深入理解人与社会环境的复杂联系提供了重要的理论参考,有助于我们从社会工作的视角逐步改变或完善人类行为得以产生的各种微观、中观、宏观系统,这为当前构建和谐社会、和谐社区建设所借鉴。社区矫正的介入。应该把个人与环境的构成状况作为介入的焦点,将矫正对象置于该群体形成、发展的整个系统中。以优势视角去整合各种社会资源,结合社会工作的基本理念,强调从人与环境的互动出发去构建新型的社区矫正介入模式。本文以社会生态系统理论视角来分析社区矫正的介入,以期为和谐社区的建设和发展提供有益的借鉴。2 a* E/ d- f- _
- C: ]# D  V8 M- i; b/ s+ y+ |
As one of the important basic theories of social work, the society ecosystems theory is far more than a profound theory; it is also an efficient system of solving actual problems. Community correction is a new mode of social work practice under the frame of the society ecosystems. It puts emphasis on the interaction between human being and environment in the process of solving problems. The starting point of the society ecosystems theory is not from the individual, but from the mutual influence and the interaction between the individual and the living environment. The Theory provides important reference for better understanding the complex relationship between human beings and the social enviromnent, which help us to adjust and improve the micro, mid and macro systems in which human behaviors take place and also helps to construct a harmonious society and community. Community correction should focus on the interaction of the individual and environment and optimize all kinds of social resources, taking the correcting object as a part of the whole system of formation and development. The paper intends to offer some useful ideas on the construction and development of ahannonious community while conducting community correction from a new perspective of the society ecosystems theory.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

QQ|清流社工网 ( 苏ICP备19044186号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 23:28 , Processed in 0.131109 second(s), 11 queries , File On.